With Our Electric Boat Membership, You can enjoy the freedom of having all of Newport Harbor at your finger tips, without the hassle of maintenance and upkeep!
- Must be 18 years of age, or older, for all membership packages.
- Each boat rental Membership includes a specified number of “Authorized Members”, or users, which allows for members to share their hours with friends and family. All members must sign a digital membership agreement and release of liability/hold harmless waiver before membership begins.
- Release of liability/hold harmless waivers will not be required before each rental for members and authorized members who have signed documents electronically.
- All Memberships are available in two payment forms, Annual & Quarterly, and last a full calendar year before either renewing or expiring. Membership options are as follows:
|Up to 3 Authorized Members at Any Time|
|1 Year Membership / 40 Hours – Annual Payment||
$40/Hour = $1,600 Total
|1 Year Membership / 40 Hours – Paid Quarterly||$450 every 3 Months = $1,800 Total
*50% Average Savings
|Up to 4 Authorized Members at Any Time|
|1 Year Membership / 50 Hours – Annual Payment||
$35/Hour = $1,750 Total
|1 Year Membership / 50 Hours – Paid Quarterly||$495 every 3 Months = $1,980 Total
*55% Average Savings
|Up to 10 Authorized Members at Any Time|
|1 Year Membership / 60 Hours – Annual Payment||
$45/Hour = $2,700 Total
|1 Year Membership / 60 Hours – Paid Quarterly||$750 every 3 Months = $3,000 Total
*44% Average Savings
- When a member exhausts their allocation of rental hours (the membership is automatically renewed (for annual members) or the next quarterly installment is charged (for quarterly members) and the membership account is credited with the next allocation of hours.
- Blackout dates and restrictions: Membership rental hours are NOT available during the annual Newport Harbor Boat Parade & during the 4th of July weekend. Rental hours are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations must be scheduled through our online booking system a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Same day reservations may be made online or via phone. All bookings are subject to availability
- Members must schedule appointments through our online booking system using the exclusive Members Only selection. Membership ID will be required at the time of booking. Current available member hours can be checked through our website, via email, phone, or text.
- Member’s Credit Card information will be stored on-file and members agree to allow their card to be charged in case of physical damage or other financial loss.
*For all boat reservations, the following few bits of information will be required*
- Membership ID
- Date & Start Time
- Boat Size (# of passengers) & Length of Time (# of Hours)
*To join today, simply download the following few pages, then complete and return them to us either in person, by mail, or by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.*
*This is an introductory service offering being offered at an extremely discounted rate. Discounts are based on our average weekend rental cost. Quarterly payment structures are subject to a $250.00 cancellation fee; and future membership plans and renewal(s) are subject to increased rates and modified terms of service.
For more Membership information, please call direct, or simply send us an email to email@example.com, and include “MEMBERSHIP” in the Subject line.