Unlimited Monthly Membership
OC Boat Rental Membership Overview & General Terms of Service
- This is an introductory service offering being offered at an extremely discounted rate. Future membership plans and renewals of this plan are subject to increased rates and modified terms of service.
- The membership is for one year starting from the first monthly payment.
- No show fee is $100 without a 24 hour notice prior to booked starting time.
- Members must be 18 years of age.
- Memberships can be shared by 1 “Authorized Member”. All members must sign a digital membership agreement and release of liability/hold harmless waiver before membership begins. Release of liability/hold harmless waivers will not be required before each rental for members and authorized members who have signed documents
- Black out dates and restrictions: Unlimited rentals with no blackout dates. Max boat ride is 4 hours in given day.
- Reservations must be scheduled through our online booking system prior to 72 hours from the booking. Same day reservations may be made via phone. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Members must schedule appointments through our online booking system using the “Authorized Member” name and must be present at the time of booking.
- Members Credit Card information will be stored on-file and members agree to allow their card to be charged in case of physical damage or other financial loss.
- For all boat reservations, the following few bits of information will be required when booking:
- Members Name – Date – Start Time – Boat Size (# of passengers) – # of hours
Rules and Safety Regulations
Please read each item.
- By renting this vessel, you acknowledge that boating poses various hazards, which can cause serious injury, death, or property damage. At all times: 1) You must remain aware of weather, visibility, tides, current, wind, and other factors which may affect your ability to navigate the vessel safely. 2) You mast adhere to all applicable nautical “rules of the harbor” 3) You must take reasonable measures to avoid risk of collision with other vessels, docks, buoys/swimmers, or other objects or things, whether fixed or floating. 4) You must give the right of way to all vessels under sail.
- You acknowledge that in addition to the normal hazards associated with boating, Newport Harbor poses its own hazards. You must pay careful attention to boats coming in and out of side channels or slips, shallow water, floating debris, mooring lines and large vessels that may be restricted in their ability to maneuver or see.
- As the operator of the vessel, you are the “Captain.” As Captain, you accept responsibility if you surrender operation of the vessel to other passengers on You are fully responsible for assuring that you and your passengers adhere to all safety rules. By state law, all children under twelve years of age must wear a life jacket at all times while on board the vessel.
- Beaching the vessel, swimming, or fishing from the vessel is not allowed. No pets are allowed on board at any time, except for service animals. Further, you must operate the vessel in Newport Bay only. You may not operate the vessel in the upper Back Bay of Newport Harbor or take the vessel out in the open ocean. If you have any questions about these navigation restrictions, you must ask the OC Boat Rentals representative prior to using the vessel.
- Operating the vessel under the influence of alcohol (.08% and over) or other drugs is strictly prohibited.
Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement
I, the undersigned, and my passengers shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless OC Boat Rentals and its officers, employees, landlords, lessors, or owners from and against any damage, loss, theft or destruction of any equipment or property, and against all accidents and losses, liability and property or personal damages, injuries, claims, demands actions, causes, litigation or lawsuits, costs and expenses of every kind and nature whether or not covered by insurance, including legal fees and disbursements, arising out of and in connection with the use or operation of the rental boat. MEMBERS ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY.
OC Boats Electric Boat Usage Agreement
In the event of any unpaid rental time, overtime usage, or need for extra cleanup and/or damage to the vessel while the vessel was rented to me, I authorize OC Boat Rentals to charge the amount indicated below to my Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover account number listed. My signature below is an authorization for this charge to be made to my account in lieu of a separate signed credit or debit card authorization slip. In addition, I understand that OC Boat Rentals expressly reserves all other rights and remedies against me.
Late Return: is subject to an overtime fee of double the standard hourly rental rate rounded up to the next 15 minutes.
Extra Cleanup: if required, is subject to a charge equal to one-half hour of the standard rental rate.
I have carefully read the forgoing agreement and understand the contents thereof.
**Note: Your not be charged by entering your credit card info below, it is being stored in case of physical damage to boat or financial loss. Once you click the Sign Up button you will be redirected to our payment page.
To sign up for an online account fill out the below information.